Terms and Conditions & Disclaimer
Disclaimer / TermsBy using this website, you commit to reading all information on it concerning usage, including but not limited to the below information and the ease App instructions, terms of coverage, liquidation procedures and other important information in the Knowledge Base. In case of any disputed information, the information presented on this page as well as the Knowledge Base will supersede.
- Access to the Armor & ease website, including its subdomains and the ease application is provided “as is” and “as available” only. We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted.
- Access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances or because of maintenance or human error. Ease will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the website being unavailable at any time for any reason.
- You acknowledge that the website and your use of the website contain risks, and that you assume all risks in connection with your access and use of the ease/Armor website, including its subdomains, the ease/Armor applications and ease/Armor smart contracts.
- You acknowledge that ease/Armor is not party to the Smart Contracts. Smart Contracts you interact with are your own responsibility and liability. ease/Armor is not liable for delay in your access, use of your cryptocurrency assets or any loss of value of your cryptocurrency assets.
- By accessing the ease/Armor website you expressly waive and release ease/Armor from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, or damages arising from or in any way related to your use of the website or smart contracts.
- By accessing the website you agree with complying with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations applicable to your use of the site.
- ease/Armor does not accept any warranty for the information on the website being correct, complete, and up to date.
- ease/Armor does not have any influence on contents of third-parties linked or framed here, nor does ease/Armor have any warranty for these external contents.
- Third-parties providing or operating linked websites are responsible for the content; this applies in particular to changes implemented in the linked sites after setting the links.
No Financial Advice (NFA)
- You understand that no content published on the website or on the social media channels constitute a recommendation to buy or sell, trade or invest in any security or cryptocurrency.
- You acknowledge that the content on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Investment in cryptocurrency involves large risks and you are solely responsible for your investment decisions and should consult a financial professional to assess your own personal and financial situation.
- Creators of this content are not registered investment advisors nor an investment company.
- The informational section of the website (https://ease.org) could contain incorrect or outdated information.
- The app section of the website lets you interact with smart contracts. These smart contracts could contain bugs or other problems which could possibly lead to exploits, theft or other loss of your funds and investment.
- ACQUIRING/HOLDING/OWNING/USING ARMOR AND/OR EASE OR EZ-TOKENS DOES NOT PROVIDE/GUARANTEE YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE DIVIDENDS OR ANY KIND OF RETURNS.
- ACQUIRING ARMOR, EASE OR EZ-TOKENS DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY RIGHTS IN ANY JURISDICTION.
- ARMOR, EASE AND EZ-TOKENS ARE NOT A CURRENCY BUT INTERNET DIGITAL UNIT OF NON-FINANCIAL UTILITY THAT CAN BE USED SOLELY IN THE ARMOR/EASE PROTOCOLS.
- THE ARMOR/EASE PROTOCOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR (AND) LOSSES IN ANY CONNECTIONS WITH ARMOR/EASE/EZ-TOKENS.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS DISCLAIMER PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING THIS WEBSITE AND NEVER ACQUIRE/HOLD/OWN/USE ARMOR/EASE/EZ- TOKENS.