DODO has joined the Armor Alliance Big Bug Bounty Challenge with Immunefi in their continued commitments to create a secure ecosystem for its users.
DODO is a decentralized exchange platform powered by the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. It features highly capital-efficient liquidity pools that support single-token provision, reduces impermanent loss, and minimize slippage for traders. Along with this, DODO offers:
- SmartTrade, a decentralized liquidity aggregation service that routes to and compares various liquidity sources to quote the optimal prices between any two tokens.
- Seamless liquidity pool creation by removing all the hindrances in the issuance of new assets, asset ratios, liquidity depths, and fee rates. Other parameters can be freely customized and configured in real-time.
- Crowdpooling, a permissionless, equal opportunity liquidity offering mechanic, as well as customizable technical solutions geared towards professional on-chain market makers.
The bug bounty program (see here on Immunefi) is focused on its smart contracts, especially errors that could lead to re-entrancy, logic errors, oracle failures, etc.
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains. To qualify for the reward, kindly include as much information about the vulnerability as possible.
Rewards for critical payouts are capped at 10% of the funds at risk.
Payouts up to USD 100,000 are handled by the DODO team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in DODO. For payouts above USD 100,000, the remainder is paid in ARMOR through the Armor Alliance Bug Bounty Challenge, with a vesting period of up to 24 months.
Rewards per threat level are as follows:
- Critical Level: up to USD $200,000
- High Level: up to USD $10,000
- Medium Level: up to USD $5,000
- Low Level: up to USD $1,000
Please see the dedicated DODO page on Immunefi for all details about the program, including the Rules, what is Out of Scope & the Prioritized Vulnerabilities.
This is another major milestone in Armor’s quest to make DeFi safer for investors everywhere.
To learn more about DODO, visit their website, follow their Twitter, and join their community on Discord and Telegram.