Armor is looking for an excellent full-time Front End Web Dev for upgrades to the Armor Ecosystem.
Armor.fi is the leading DeFi (decentralized finance) insurance aggregator that allows users of various DeFi protocols to cover their assets against loss or theft.
Our vision is to be known as the thought leader regarding security and DeFi whilst offering new solutions and products to cover the needs of current and future users.
We value trust, honesty, dependability, dedication, quality and long term thinking.
We are a fully remote team with members across the USA and EU, working on cutting edge DeFi technologies working to bring trust and security to users of DeFi and the Ethereum network. As a software company, we are using industry-standard, best practices to manage the team and the projects.
Armor is looking for a full-time front-end developer for upgrades to the Armor ecosystem. You will be working alongside a team of experienced professionals, including the CEO, COO, CTO, Senior React Developer, Senior Solidity Developer and Project Manager.
You will develop new features, maintain our existing front-end code and migrate our platform from React.js to Next.js for ease of support, maintenance and testing.
- Develop new customer-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and styling from Figma wireframes into high-quality code.
- Migrate existing ad hoc code into reusable components.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
- Migrate React.js frontend to Next.js and a CSS framework.
- Working closely with backend developers to help integrate smart contracts using Web3.
- Writing and expanding on tests for current and future code.
- Working in an agile environment, with weekly sprints and asynchronous daily standups.
- 2+ years of commercial React development experience.
- 1+ years of commercial experience with Tailwind.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Independent problem solver.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Ability to write very thorough tests for your code.
- Good documentation practices.
- Ideally you will be located between PDT (UTC-7) and CEST (UTC+1) to make collaboration and communication easier with the rest of the team.
- Appear on our About Us page, with photo, as a full team member with a link to your LinkedIn profile and GitHub account.
- Willingness to take voice and video calls in English.
- Be proactive in personal and professional security with 2FA and secure password policies.
- Have a list of references from previous positions.
- This is a full time position of 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Experience with web3 and crypto is not required! All of us learned along the way, and so can you.
Bonus skills & experience:
- Go and/or Laravel.
- Designing new layouts in Figma to existing branding and style guidelines
- An understanding of Ethereum, DeFi and the new bankless paradigm we are building.
- Familiarity with Slack and the Atlassian tool suite, e.g. Jira.
- Full-time position, paid in USDC/DAI and ARMOR token equity incentives.
How to apply:
Please email [email protected] with your resume, CV and URLs of your LinkedIn profile Stackoverflow account, GitHub account, referencing a recent repository featuring your most relevant project(s).
Successful applicants will expect to be given a paid, real-world, 4-hour test, to both assess your skills as well as give you a hands-on example of the code you will be working on.