Armor is looking for another full-time Solidity Dev for upgrades to the Armor Ecosystem.
Armor.fi is the leading DeFi (decentralized finance) insurance aggregator that allows users of various DeFi protocols to cover their assets against loss or theft.
Our vision is to be known as the thought leader regarding security and DeFi whilst offering new solutions and products to cover the needs of current and future users.
We value trust, honesty, dependability, dedication, quality and long term thinking.
We are a fully remote team with members across the USA and EU, working on cutting edge DeFi technologies working to bring trust and security to users of DeFi and the Ethereum network. As a software company, we are using industry-standard, best practices to manage the team and the projects.
Armor is looking for a full-time solidity developer for upgrades to the Armor ecosystem. You will be working alongside a team of experienced professionals, including the CEO, COO, CTO, Senior React Developer, Senior Solidity Developer and Project Manager.
You will develop new features, maintain our existing smart contracts and build a brand new platform for reciprocally covered assets, bringing true democracy to DeFi coverage.
- Develop new smart contracts using Solidity that support common, upgrade design patterns.
- Maintain smart contracts that have been built in an upgradable manner.
- Working closely with our front end developers to help them integrate our smart contracts using Web3.
- Writing and expanding on tests for current and future code.
- Working in an agile environment, with weekly sprints and asynchronous daily standups.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 1+ years of Solidity smart contract development experience.
- Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps/smart contracts in production on Ethereum mainnet or L2/sidechain (ideally DeFi Dapps/protocols and/or token-based use cases).
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols.
- Good understanding of most prominent ERC/EIP Ethereum standards
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (ideally Hardhat)
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Independent problem solver.
- Ability to write very thorough tests for your code.
- Good documentation practices.
- Ideally you will be located between PDT (UTC-7) and CEST (UTC+1) to make collaboration and communication easier with the rest of the team.
- Appear on our About Us page, with photo, as a full team member with a link to your LinkedIn profile and GitHub account.
- Willingness to take voice and video calls in English.
- Be proactive in personal and professional security with 2FA and secure password policies.
- Have a list of references from previous positions.
- This is a full time position of 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Bonus skills & experience:
- Typescript to interact with on-chain transactions
- using smart contract auditing tools (MythX, etc)
- React.js or Next.js.
- Go and/or Laravel.
- Familiarity with Slack and the Atlassian tool suite, e.g. Jira.
- Full-time position, paid in USDC/DAI and ARMOR token equity incentives.
How to apply:
Please use the ease contact form and send us a message which includes your resume, CV and URLs of your LinkedIn/Twitter profile, Stackoverflow account, GitHub account etc., referencing a recent repository featuring your most relevant project(s).
Successful applicants will expect to be given a paid, real-world, 4-hour test, to both assess your skills as well as give you a hands-on example of the code you will be working on.