ease DeFi logo and brand identity guidelines
With the new name comes a new logo and identity as well. Below are the logos and colours that can be used for partner announcements, news articles, blogs etc.
The ease logo
- Gradient from Sunset Dark (top left) to Sunset Orange (bottom right)
- Both the symbol as well as the “ease” text are used together.
Below are the symbol as well as Symbol+text in Blue/White:
If you need any .eps or .ai files for print or other high-quality purposes, or have any other questions about the branding and logo usage, let us know.
The most important colours and tones are:
- Sunset Dark (Raspberry): #D6254B – RGB 214-38-74
- Sunset Deep Orange (Carrot): #F4772D – RGB 244-119-47
- Sunset Light Orange (Apricot): #F79433 – RGB 255-149-45
- Dark Blue (Night Sky): #191646 – RGB 4-6-76
- Dark Blue (Navy): #242565 – RGB 3-13-108
In addition, plain white (#FFFFFF, RGB 255,255,255) is often used.
Fonts & text
We use an adapted version of Poppins for the logo text and site titles, headers etc., font weight 300 Light.
A similar font called Muli is used for the site.